Strasburg Veterinary Clinic was established in 1947. At the time of it’s origin, Strasburg Veterinary Clinic was the only practice on the central eastern plains between Denver and Goodland, Kansas. The clinic initially served farmers and ranchers in Eastern Colorado. Since then, the practice has grown to become a full-service mixed practice.
When the clinic began back in 1947, the goal was to provide quality veterinary care to each and every client. As we move forward, this still remains the main goal of Strasburg Veterinary Clinic.